i just got diagnosed with bacterial pink eye. is it ok for me to cook?

Dr. James Loflin
Urgent Care 35 years experience
Yes: As always when you cook, you should wash your hands thoroughly before you begin. If, for any reason, you touch your eyes during cooking, wash your hands again.
Dr. Neal Sher
LASIK Surgery 50 years experience
Probably: It may be contagious if you touch your eyes and then touch a surface of an object. If you wash your hands well and don't touch your eyes and use your own towels etc, you should be ok. Most bacterial conjunctivitis will get better with treatment in a few days anyway.