U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

How to calm inflammation on the face ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Levine
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Several Steps: - Avoid sun exposure - Do not scratch or pick irritated areas - Apply cool compresses - Try 1% hydrocortisone cream - Seek medical attention if your symptoms persist or worsen. Take care!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 28, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.