WI

I have had a headache for 8 days now. it isn't super severe, but it definitely causes a lot of pain. my symptoms are: extreme tiredness, right eye twitching, and eye pain. it started after i was swinging on a rope swing and got very, very dizzy & nauseous

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See your doctor: Any headache always must be viewed as a valid medical disorder and the headache assessment must be comprehensive. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis to ensure that the correct treatment is given. See your doctor for consultation, tests and diagnosis.

Last updated Oct 7, 2016