Memphis, TN

if i smoked meth for the past week not a lot but everyday i quit this morning at 4:30 am will i pass a urine test by tuesday afternoon ?

Pathology 49 years experience
May be: It takes 2-4 days to clear meth. I trust that you know that meth is not good for you. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex.