How to get rid of ingrown hairs off my legs?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology 72 years experience
INGROWN HAIR LEGS: Shave down, not up! i know most, if not all women, shave up, against the grain. Believe it or not, this causes ingrown hairs! so start shaving down, with the grain. You might not get as clean a shave, but you won't get ingrown hairs! try it; you'l like it.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 30 years experience
Laser: If you constantly have ingrown hairs, laser hair removal is just the thing for you because it destroys the hairs permanently. If you can't get laser then look for alpha hydroxy acids which help loosen the surface cells to reduce plugging. Also go with razors with only one blade. and shaving gels not creams. There are prescription topcials that can help like Benzashave