Ireland

this morning i woke up with a very itchy part on my arm and it was white white and now its gone to red and is hurting my arm help me please?

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD and Autism 25 years experience
More info: The sequence of symptoms is a little unusual with the white patch turning red. One thing to consider is a possible bite initially that woke you and now with the redness and pain you are seeing the effect of the bite. Really need to see the area to determine the cause. See a provider in person or utilize HealthTap to do an online visit or inbox consult. You can attach picture to inbox consult.