MD

A few weeks ago the skin under my eyes became very dry and itchy. the skin is peeling and it really hurts. ive tried lots of lotions bt idk what to do?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
Contact allergy?: I suspect that you may have become allergic to agents you have been using on your face particularly near the lower eyelids. Since the reaction does not usually appear until 24-72 hrs after the contact, the cause may not be obvious to you. Consider not wearing any makeup for a week and see if this improves. See derm or allergist if problem persists.

Last updated Aug 20, 2018