South Africa

i go to the toilet often and my urine is clear and clean but i got blood on the tissue and its painful what is the cause of this ?

Dr. David Lipkin
See below: I'm going to assume you are referring to blood on the paper after a bowel movement accompanied by anal pain.Blood most likely is from a slightly bleeding hemorrhoid. Pain may be coming from a small clot in a hemorrhoid. Try an OTC hydrocortisone/lidocaine cream and follow the advise in the following link. If not improving must see doctor for precise diagnosis see>http:///wb.md/1Jj80zo

Last updated Aug 19, 2015