TX

I have not had my period for two months. i have taken 4 hpts and a blood yes all were negative my family has a history of very low hcg levels could i be pregnant i am showing all of the symptoms! i would be 5 weeks from conception tomorrow if i were to b

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Unlikely: With 4 negative pregnancy tests it isn't likely that you are pregnant. The sensitivity of even home pregnancy tests is so good that they will usually pick up even low levels of HCG. Since in a normal pregnancy HCG levels double every 48-72 hr., you could always repeat the test once more in 1 week to be sure or see your doctor for a blood pregnancy test and to explore your symptoms.Hope this helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 14, 2015