VA

I noticed stains in between my teeth in the past month that came on suddenly. i brush twice a day and floss daily. only between my teeth are stained, the rest of my tooth is pretty white. i don't drink coffee/tea or smoke. what could be some possible caus

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dentistry 25 years experience
Stains: There could be a number of different causes. Coffee/tea/tobacco are not the only things that can stain teeth. If you have not seen a dentist or had your teeth cleaned by a dental hygienist lately then that would be a good place to start. Chances are it's just tartar that needs to be removed, but it could also be the start of a cavity, or a leaky silver filling.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 4, 2015