WA

I just moved to a new place and i've been out of a job for more than 6 months. i have been sleeping a lot and feeling very sad, am i depressed?

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Depression: Excessive sleepiness and feeling sad could be sign of depression, considering the situation you are in , it is possible you might be having sub clinical depression, get professional help.
Pathology 45 years experience
I suspect you are: Depression is treacherous and you may be the last person to realize it. Further, you may actually be jobless and isolated because you are depressed. The cycle can be broken and we can help. Please contact a competent physician now.

Last updated Aug 3, 2015