IN

I have a patch of bumps on my left and right arm between my antecubital and my elbow. they are really itchy and they come and go through out the day. i also get patches of itchy hives on my thighs and the sides of my knees. it all seems to be symmetrical.

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
Urticaria: Seems acute urticaria, may due to something you ate or exposed too or a medicine, or may be a pet, OTC antihistamines would help, start with the less sedating as loratadine or fexofenadine, don't drive if you feel drowsy, avoid the cause of the rash if known, if no improvement see your doctor

Last updated May 14, 2016