West Harrison, NY

i have had pelvic pain (cramping, bloating, heavy feeling, light pain occasional) for last 3 weeks. i got my period 13 days ago and it finished 9 days ago. this is not period cramps. what could it be?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Several things : Pelvic pain, cramping, bloating,and heaviness can be symptoms of gastrointestinal problems, pelvic infections, ovarian cysts, bladder problems, and even musculoskeletal problems. To know for sure requires a full history, exam, and appropriate testing by your PCP, GYN, or an urgent care clinic. Hope this helps some.
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Pelvic pain : This could be PID, you need to see your doctor or gynecologist for examination, evaluation, workup & treatment. I hope you feel better soon.