U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

Pulsing head + dizzy/lightheaded when lie down. ears clogged, pressure in eyes/face, nasal voice often. allergies. cervical issues. what specialist?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Allergy and Immunology 44 years experience
Doctor for allergies: Allergists treat the allergies and the ear- blocking and headaches that come with them. They don't do neck adjustments in the USA. I would start with an allergist and if they do not help you, consider seeing an otolaryngologist for structural causes of the nose and ears giving you these symptoms . For the neck, you may need a different doctor entirely, depends on what symptoms you have .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 5, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.