Why are my breasts always so veiny? Is it because I am so pale? Are they growing? I just had my period so not pregnant. They're always like this.

Dr. Colleen Foos
30 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Due to skin color: The veins you are seeing are close to the surface of your skin. That fact that you are seeing them is most likely due to your skin's paleness. This is not a sign of any disease or problem. Also since you're young , your breast tissue is firmer and denser so the veins may appear more prominent. With any breast finding, if something seems to be worsening rapidly over a period of 1-2 mos see your doc
Answered on Aug 31, 2016