Belgium

I have heart palpitations in hot weather. what confuses me is that they get better when i stand and reappear when sitting. is this sth to worry about?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Palpitations: Palpitations may be benign or serious and it's always best to identify the type if possible. This can be done with an EKG but only if taken at the time of your palpitations,or by wearing an ambulatory heart monitor for up to 2 weeks. In hot weather your vascular system is dilated increasing the heart rate. Avoid caffeine,alcohol and nicotine. A cardiologist is best qualified to evaluate,advise you

Last updated Jul 28, 2018