VA

I usually take 400mg of lamictal in the morning but this morning i accedentally took my does two times. right now i feel dizzy. should i be worried?

Dr. Harold Fields
Overdose: No, just rest until your body gets rid of the excess and you should be fine
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kyle Murray
Pharmacology 11 years experience
Common side effect: Dizziness is a common side effect of Lamictal. How long after you took the extra dose did you begin to experience dizziness? It is most likely to be limited to the dizziness you are experiencing but could depend on any other medications you are taking and the timing.
Last updated Aug 31, 2021