OH

am i pregnant? i am due for my period today, i'm am not showing any of my usual pms signs, (crying, breasts soreness, cramps). my nipples are very tender, even wearing a bra hurts. my cervix is closed. i am on a 28 day cycle, ovulated june 15th.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Need pregnancy test: The only way to be as certain as possible is to apply a pregnancy test. I usually tell my patients to wait for at least 1 week after the period is due just in case it is simply late. Nothing else you've mentioned can be used to diagnose a pregnancy. Good luck.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Provided original answer
Thanks for YOUR note of thanks....if you'd like to discuss this situation a bit more I'm helpful to help guide you if you'd like to send me a specific question to: www.healthtap.com/dr-saghafi or if you'd like to chat live. You can set up an appointment. Use Key Code: PDXFNR to set up the appointment. Would be helpful if you can have done the pregnancy test first and share the result.
Jul 11, 2016

Last updated Jun 17, 2017