SC

Trying to conceive. 2nd period due tomorrow post d&c. no pms symptoms or normal sore breasts. also have pinching/cramps in uterus for the last week.?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 46 years experience
Seriously ... relax!: I know this is a stressful time, and trying conceive, waiting every month to see if you get your period is very tense. I honestly don't think the cramps in your uterus/pelvic mean much one way or the other. Try to relax as much as you can ... you are young, receiving good medical care, just try to relax (it will help) and enjoy your partner. IT WILL HAPPEN!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 29, 2017