Willingboro, NJ

Please help! i bleed every time i masturbate. i didn't tear or scratch myself. it also doesn't hurt. plus i have a fishy odor down there. what's wrong?

Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology 60 years experience
See remark: If you are having bleeding with every act,I advise you to see a gynecologist for a good vaginal exam At the same time the cause of the fishy odor (most likely due to infection can be handled. If you can't afford a doctor check with your local city/county health clinic Good luck
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Evaluation: It sounds like you have at least an infection going on. The fishy odor without the bleeding is enough to make an appointment. You may want to masturbate that morning, so the physician can see the source.

Last updated Jun 22, 2015