Palm Desert, CA

my period this month is very heavy which is unusual for me there is so much blood its been like that for two days at what point is it to much blood?

Dr. Richard Zimon
Usually: ONE heavy period is unlikely to cause a problem! If this continues to happen it may be due to IRON DEFICIENCY or a hormonal problem. See you GYN if it happens again (or you continue to bleed! Hope this helps! Dr Z
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Depends: Very hard to know what "heavy" means in your case. Everyone's perception is different. An occasional heavy period is usually not a problem. If concerned get it checked.