U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Hoboken, NJ
A 29-year-old female asked:

I have a lump on my perineum and i am not sure if it's some kind of hemorrhoid or something else. it is tender to the touch.

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Anthony Fritz
Internal Medicine 35 years experience
See provider: Please consider seeing a health provider to assess the lump to see if it is an abscess that may need draining.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.