Hi I'm 40 and scared I've got panceatic cancer I've had loose stools on and off for about 6 weeks and now there yellow I also drink alcholo a lot?

Dr. Myron Arlen
63 years experience in Surgical Oncology
Pancreatitis: The story of loose yellowish stools is sign of steatorrhea. Here there is no pancreatic juice function to dissolve and absorb fat that can be measured by radioactive triolein. Also here is obstruction of bile duct .Steatorrhera not common with pancreatic Ca. More ilkely pancreatitis from common duct stone. Need ERCPand bx of pancreas duct and CAT scan of abdomen.
Answered on Aug 26, 2018
1