Netherlands

im 31 years old now and been married for almost a year and we keep on trying to get pregnant. can you tell me what diet or vitamins do i need to take in order for me to concieve a child. thanks.

Hard to say: Most providers suggest an average of 6 months effort to establish a pregnancy with a wide range. This applies in cases where fertility is not an issue. After a year of effort without success, a work-up of both partners would be reasonable to identify any problems.Simple changes in diet or vitamin use is unlikely to matter.
Dr. Jessica Allan
Go to ReproEndo: A reproductive endocrinologist can evaluate you and your husband/partner and run tests to see what could be the cause of infertility. Ask your GYN for some recommendations in your area. Good luck!