U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Republic of Korea
A 18-year-old male asked:

I have dyslexia and i am learning korean, i have started to lose focus in my eye sight. how can i make it better?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. William Singer
Pediatric Neurology 52 years experience
Dyslexia and Korean: I am impressed that you are able to learn Korean despite dyslezia. You should see an ophthalmologist about your vision.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 6, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.