A 38-year-old member asked:

What can be done if you have dyslexia problems like adhd, learning disabilities, phobia, add?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Get evaluated: Speak with a psychologist. They can evaluate your symptoms and help choose a corse of treatment. You can then decide whether to consider a trial on medication.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 30-year-old member asked:
Is dyslexia a learning difficulty? What about add?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 27-year-old male asked:
So does the Tele psychiatry mean you can prescribe meds for pre-ddx'ed adhd, gad, social phobia?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
Can there be any affordable and useful resource for children with adhd, dyslexia and dysgraphia?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 4, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.