why is my period coming every two weeks and it's very light and only lasts two-three days normally my period comes every 4 weeks,??

Dr. Lawrence Schappa
33 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anovulatory cycles: Sounds like you're having anovulatory cycles and the bleeding that is occurring every two weeks is due to sloughing of the uterine lining. There can be many reasons for anovulatory cycles. Best to make an appointment, have some basic lab work done to make sure it's not due to a treatable condition like low thyroid. Going on a low dose OC for a few months usually straightens your cycles out again
Answered on Jun 2, 2015
1