Last period 28-29 April. Unprotected sex with hubby just when finished. Miss period now (2-3 late). Negative home pregnancy test. Sore breasts. ?

48 years experience in Pathology
Re do test: You may wish to re do the test in 3-4 days if you do not get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx
Answered on May 29, 2015
1