U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saltillo, MS
A 19-year-old female asked:

I am 19 and i have been trying to get pregnant for a year now is it ok to try fertility blend to help me get pregnant ?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Daniel Rychlik
Fertility Medicine 27 years experience
Would not recommend: Would see a doctor that specializes in infertility. It could be your husband's sperm and then you would be wasting time with different therapies. Best to get the answers before trying different therapies.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 20, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.