i have had pain in my legs and arms and have a web like redness in the backs of my legs i've gone to two dr's neither knew what it was?

Dr. Corey Clay
9 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Hard to know: More information is required to give an educated opinion (more background info, better description or rash/picture, any laboratory studies, etc). A thought that comes to mind is polyarteritis nodosa, which occurs with inflammation of the blood vessels. It is a form of autoimmunity that may be triggered by certain infections. Often presents with lacy violet/red rash and painful joints or skin node
Answered on May 13, 2015