India
A 19-year-old female asked about a 54-year-old female:

i was getting problem in breathing regularly?

Dr. George Ciechanowski
Pulmonary Critical Care 40 years experience
Need evaluation: you need things like a CXR, PFT, ECHO, etc.as dyspnea can have many causes

What can I do if my breathing feels restricted in the third trimester?

Dr. Tahir Chauhdry
Rest: If you are having exertional intolerance, try to rest. It sounds basic, however, it is too late to start an exercise regimen. However, see your provider to make sure you do not have any cardiac issues.

Can dystonia cause difficulty swallowing or breathing?

Dr. Glenn Kaye
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Yes: Dystonia is a condition that causes involuntary spasm of certain muscles or groups of muscles. It can involve the muscles used for swallowing, speaking, or breathing.

Can I catch rotavirus by breathing in the virus?

Dr. Amanda Xi
Dr. Amanda Xianswered
General Practice 6 years experience
Not likely: Rotavirus is thought to be spread via the fecal-oral route -- so areas with poor sanitation and cleanliness could result in the ingestion of the virus.

What can I do if I am recovering from the type a flu and having breathing problems?

Dr. Terry Simpson
General Surgery 35 years experience
Get to an ER: If you have breathing troubles get to an er to be evaluated immediately.
Canada

My baby seem to forget breathing at night, is it normal?

Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Probably!: Most babies pause breathing for 15 to 20 seconds in the first few months of life. If the breathing resumes spontaneously and there is no change in color it s usually normal. Make sure you take him to his doctor for a ceck up.

Last updated May 2, 2015