Silver Spring, MD

I wanna to get an eyebrow transplant but then i saw this one girl get pimples through our the process&all the new hair fell out will that happen to me?

Pathology 46 years experience
Here's an idea: You list seborrhea as a health problem and I suspect you're asking for a means of replacing the eyebrows after they were lost. You need to get the seborrhea managed by a competent physician instead, perhaps both with an antifungal and something to suppress immunity. It's a much greater problem than no eyebrows -- the lady in the painting has none, either & most people never notice.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 3, 2015