hi im sydney. how long should i wait to take a pregnancy test and i'm on the depo shot. see, i don't get my period anymore. i have noticed that my areola is like kinda dark and i have been feeling very nauseous and kinda like dizzy or whatever. i am ha

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anytime you like: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection.
Answered on May 3, 2015