I recently lost my virginity. I am 16 years old. We used a condom but we had to make a switch. The first one was too large and it could be that there was pre-ejaculation in the condom. So we switched to a different condom and he finished inside me. I saw

Dr. Daniel Bates
7 years experience in Family Medicine
Pregnant?: First off, good for you for practicing safe sex! It's great to hear about girls your age being so responsible. Sounds like you did the right thing by switching to a properly fitting condom. If you are worried about being pregnant pick up a home urine pregnancy test at your local pharmacy or supermarket. They are cheap and very accurate. Take it around the time you next period should occur.
Answered on Apr 30, 2015