44 y/o female, leg tremors upon standing/walking down stairs, marked decrease in strength of arms and legs from a squatting position. Thoughts?

Dr. Laura Yauch
Specializes in Family Medicine
Need exam: You need a physical exam and further evaluation to investigate these issues. It is impossible to give you an opinion on possible factors or causes in this format.
Answered on May 2, 2015
1
1
43 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Yauch is correct. These signs and symptoms require a proper workup. I hope that a treatable cause is found.
Apr 24, 2015

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.