This whole month I have not gotten my period right now it is 11 days late but I had sex for the first time Saturday can that be the reason it's late?

Dr. Georgia Latham
34 years experience in Family Medicine
Do Pregnancy test: Pregnancy tests are readily available and inexpensive in drugstores and dollar stores. They tend to be accurate and easy to use. Any time you are sexually active you can get pregnant. If you are pregnant, the sooner you know the better. If the test is negative, you should repeat it in a week, If you are not pregnant now and start reliable birth control before having sex again.
Answered on Apr 23, 2015
1