I'm on birth control pills, is it ok to have unprotected sex on the last fertile day of my fertile week?

32 years experience in Pediatrics
On the pill?: A woman on birth control pills, taking them properly, and beyond her first pack of pills... has no fertile day and has no fertile week. She is not fertile when on birth control pills. That means she has protection against pregnancy every day, regardless of where she is in her pill pack. However, adding condoms can protect against some STD diseases, and may decrease vaginal odor or discharge.
Answered on Apr 19, 2015
1