I have a dry throat and mostly feel it when i swallow. I also have tired feeling eyes but don't feel tired. Allergies? I live in hot Florida.

Dr. Justin Greiwe
11 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
Possibly: Allergic rhinitis presents with variety of symptoms including nasal congestion, ear fullness, itching (eyes and nose), and post-nasal drip that can be seasonal or year round. Allergic shiners common but dry throat not classic. Triggers can be allergic (animal dander, pollen, dust mites) or non-allergic (strong scents/odors, cleaning products). See an Allergist for testing to confirm triggers.
Answered on Apr 16, 2015
1