United Kingdom

my dad has had hot flashes for years and its now worse he is also very wezy and unsteady on his feet and forgets things that has just happenes?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Pulmonary Critical Care 41 years experience
You and dad go to MD: The hot flashes may not be true hot flashes but feeling hot and sweaty when he has difficulty breathing. The wheezing is the sign of breathing problem either because of his lungs or water in his lungs because of heart problem. Unsteady on his feet and forgetful is because of his aging brain and possible bleed from or blockage of brain blood vessels. Go with dad to his doctor ASAP.