Canada

could bacteria be caused from diabetes colitis and a pericecal hernia? plus can the pericecal hernia cause a pinched nerve in my groin area?

Dr. Herman Hammerstead
PC hernia very rare: Can cause referred groin pain and if bowel died then can lead to gangrene. Should have emergent surgical correction. Best diagnosed with abdominal CT
Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Pericecal hernia?: Ask for some clarification regarding this diagnosis from whomever have it to you. Are they referring to some type of internal hernia, or an abdominal wall/groin hernia that contains a portion of the cecum? This clarification may help sort out what's going on, and how likely this hernia is to be causing any of your problems, and what to do about it. Hope this helps!