U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 19-year-old male asked:

Swollen eye with white dot inside of the eye lid. redness and tender under the eye. what shall i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
See eye doctor: whenever you're not sure what to do, see your PCP. They will arrange referral if needed. The eye is an extension of the brain. So don't try to take care of it yourself. Call in the experts! You'll be in great hands! Take care now.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 17, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.