Pakistan

What are the causes of poor contractions during periods?i am 23,used to have them when started but then i had pcos but now no pco but still the same!

Dr. Vance Harris
Good Contractions?: I didnt think there were good contractions during periods. The strength of the contraction can vary from woman to woman and from month to month. If your bleeding cycle is normal then good for you that the contractions are not severe. You dont need to have strong contractions to have a regular cycle. I hope I got your question right.

Last updated Mar 28, 2015