Sri Lanka

is it ok to take dapoxetine to reduce frequency of nocturnal emission in married man? after got married still nocturnal emission occurs frequently...

Dr. Yash Khanna
NotAvailableInUS YET: Dapoxetine is not yet available in USA.It is available in other countries.It is indicated for premature ejaculations.Do you suffer from PE when you have sex with your wife.We in USA do not have experience and indications awailable I will suggest you consult your family doctor or a urologist and if he/she feels it will help with night emissions you can try