India

i used to be very thin. now i am very fat. i have stretch marks all over my body. even on my breasts. it's sad. please suggest ways to remove them. ?

Dr. Norman Levine
Dermatology 51 years experience
Stretch marks: Think of stretch marks as scars. There is no way to remove scars, which will always improve by themselves over time. There are many remedies which are touted as helpful in scar improvement, but in my view, they are not very effective.
Dr. Humberto Palladino
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Stretch marks: Unfortunately there is not a good treatment for stretch marks. You might want consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see how much of your skin can be removed improving significantly your problem. Removing the tissue with the stretch marks is the only and definitive solution for the problem. Best to you