India

I missed my periods n i had my pregnancy test too it ws negative n i hav more white discharge whats d solution for dis n i wanna hav periods soon so ?

Dr. Rawhi Omar
Pathology 46 years experience
Vaginal infection?: It is not unusual for young women to miss a period or to have it late occasionally and you can always get a more reliable pregnancy test (in lab) if you have a reason to suspect pregnancy. Right now though it sounds like you have a vaginal infection (yeast or something else) that needs to be checked and treated
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 12, 2015