I read online that drinking 3l of water daily dramatically improves your skin, especially your face. is this true?

Dr. Robert Sterling
46 years experience
Dry Means Wrinkles: Do you dunk your face in the 3L before drinking it? I guess not...Staying well-hydrated is important. It's also important to get a general feeling for your fluid needs, depending on your diet and activities,each day.One day you may need more, another day less.Get enough to have to urinate say 2-3 times a day.As for the skin of your face? It's just that dehydration will make the skin dry, no magic
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.