U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I had blood in my urine a few days ago it has stopped but i am having pain in my lower stomach and back with a fever of 102.1 now?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gregory Tichenor
Emergency Medicine 33 years experience
Need to see a doctor: You could have a bladder or kidney infection or an infection of the pelvic organs. None of this can be diagnosed or treated at home. You should see your doctor or go to an urgent care/emergency room.
Last updated Mar 12, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.