United Kingdom

I have yellow spots in the back of my throat. my throat is sometimes a little bit saw too. there are also red veins where the spots are. why is this?

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Spots in throat: Spots in the throat may from infection, growth, etc, but without much pain it is doubtful. Self examining the throat with that much detail is not easy. You do have veins and capillaries running all over the body. It is better to have yourself examined by a medical professional to get a better view and opinion.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 16, 2018