U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Round Rock, TX
A 30-year-old male asked:

I have this crawling sensation in my head an face..i used to work with lots of chemicals and lime powder..could this be whats affecting me?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Possible: This is possible, but you should see an MD to confirm your diagnosis, sounds as if you have a nerve issue of some sort… If this is sudden in onset and you have weakness in your face or extremities, this may be a stroke, go seek immediate care.
Last updated Mar 5, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.