United Kingdom

I'm ttc i'm one day late and started a white watery discharge i'm also experiencing an on of feeling in my lower right abdomen could it be a good sign?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Take a test: If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. There is no reason to guess in todays world where an answer is minutes away. If you feel your vaginal discharge is abnormal schedule a visit for testing.
Dr. Donald Collins
Dr. Donald Collinsanswered
Do a test: the best way to find out if you're pregnant is to do a test, you can get them at any pharmacy. If it's negative, wait a week or 2 and test again. If stays negative and you keep having symptoms, see a doctor.

Last updated Apr 24, 2015